A website you use has suffered a data breach. Now what? How safe are your online accounts? In July, Twitter experienced a data breach that affected more than 5 million users.1 A recent U-Haul hack exposed customers’ driver’s licenses.2 Marriot will continue to go on into the foreseeable future. With how often these large-scale data… Continue Reading How to know if your email or phone number has been hacked (and what to do about it)
Our team enjoys exploring new trends, getting involved in our OKC community, and staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest in the world of tech. Occasionally, we’ll also discuss various aspects of managed IT services, software development, & web design. Check out amshot’s unique take on tech blogging.
Every business will eventually need IT support. Here’s how to know when the time is right for your business. All businesses rely on technology. As businesses grow, so too does the complexity of their IT requirements. At some point, it becomes too much to securely and efficiently manage without the help of a professional. Not… Continue Reading 4 signs it’s time for your business to hire an IT company ASAP
Your business is a well-oiled machine. Unfortunately, IT issues can throw a wrench in the gears. A recent study found that 95% of workers face disruptive IT issues that hurt productivity and decrease morale. If you’ve ever worked from home, you probably found yourself asking, “Who are the other 5%? Have they ever even tried… Continue Reading 95% of workers say IT problems hurt productivity and morale
Is public Wi-Fi unsafe? The short answer is: not necessarily, but you are vulnerable. Many people are unaware of the risks of connecting to a public Wi-Fi network. Imagine walking home alone late at night. The city streets are not necessarily dangerous, but you’re a lot more secure in your house, behind a locked door.… Continue Reading How to stay safe on public Wi-Fi